The Sweetie Tree

The Sweetie Tree
Every little persons dream!

Monday 26 March 2012

More hours in the day!

Morning all and what a glorious morning it is!! Sun shining here in Belfast and there is a spring in my step (trying to ignore the fact that I've a cold and sore throat!!!)

Am just back from the printers, having some of my textiles scanned so I can sell them as prints, very excited to see how they will turn out! I also dropped off my mural design at the local community centre and was delighted to hear that they are going to also add my design as a wrap around on their minibus!! Very exciting to think of my little drawings travelling all over Belfast and further a field!

Today is my only full day of the week that I get to work. My mother in law minds my little kiddiewinkles so I can get some work done. The rest of the week I only have a few hours in the morning when my youngest is at playschool, to get things done. Time is such a precious thing to me. I am becoming increasingly more busy with commissions and with my Victoria Square market stall that I really need more time!! yes, there are a few quiet hours at night when I finally get the kids to bed, but by then I am usually plain tuckered!

This week I need to finish an illustration for my sister in laws wedding stationary, finish painting an 'owl' themed illustration and make 3 textile pieces (all commissions).....so enough of this writing business...gotta get the sewing machine out!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely sunny day whether it's sunny or not :0) Ciara

2 comments:

  1. Wow all your work displayed, looks fantastic. Am loving the trees!

    You are one of my five that I have awarded for the Liebster Blog award. Check out my blog at http://lindasc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/leibster-blog-award.html for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thanks Linda! Your an angel! Am not getting much time to blog these days...will have to get more diciplined! Am heading over to your link now. Thanks again xx

      Delete